Followers

Monday, April 11, 2011

Nail Art? Ah..luv it!

It's d first day of study week and I haven't revise anything yet!! OMG.. that's scary... grr.. so what have I been doing d whole day? yeah..I think d title of this post has given u clue of that right? hehe..sy buat kuku.. adoi..aku ni, bengong agaknyer..xtak0t ke? takut mmg takut..but, what can I do.. study pun xda mood. d surrounding doesn't support.. boredom made me do things I like..so pa lagi..haha..and this time I'm quite satisfied with d result. that's y tunjuk..kalo x, mmg xnmpk la kat blog ni agaknya... ngahahah..

urmm.. ni je..ok x ok xtau lah.. yg penting hepi..LOL

Sorry about d pix..camera x ok.. *bercita2 utk beli a nicer camera* so that's how it look.. simple but enough to attract some eyes.. *imagining some eyes flying towards me..yikes!* I don't know if you notice but d background of d above pix is my Physics notes..d one I'm trying to revise since morning (tgh hari to b exact..LOL).. I'm going crazy with nail arts! meoowww~ hahaha.. mmg sot..but itu lah gue.. yg xbest tu bila x kena masa.. xkisahlah..sy akan bawa kuku ni g exam nti (yelah, xkan nak tgl kot..aih Bet!) hehehe..

For now..suma ni akan d pause..nti bila byk masa, I wanna b able to do more complicated designs.. wait n see yeah? (^^,)v

3 comments:

  1. waduh2.. lepas ni blh buat utk sy la bet!! hihi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meman pun, mana buli kc tinggal kuku ?? Bdarah kertas exam ko jawab xiaojie... wakakaakkaka...

    ReplyDelete