Followers

Thursday, April 7, 2011

A Short Poem for 'The One'

Last Wednesday, as I was sitting in my Physics ZCA101 lecture, I can't concentrate on d lesson given. Well, all I know was it's d last chapter for d subject on Fluid Mechanic.. cuz tiba2, teringat someone yg lama xnmpak..or even contact. hoho..in my note book, I kept writing d same name again n again...n again.. until I came to write "dear dear where r u?" then I thought, I can write a poem (yg x ok punya cuz I never learn how to write one before) with this. So, I wrote n I wrote.. (not listening to d lecture anymore that time haha..) By the time d lecture finished, I finished my poem too.. :p This is how it looks like...


Dear dear where are you?
I'm here now missing you..
Come here honey now won't you?
Cause I'm left here alone feeling blue..

Dear dear come here darling,
Cause tonight the stars are shining,
Sky's clear and water's sparkling,
So sit with me and enjoy everything..

Dear dear can't you remember,
How you use to calm me in my anger?
But for it's crispy clear,
Cause you're so precious to me my dear..

Dear dear my dear _______,
Tell me how I can mend,
This thing between us that has broken,
I'm hoping to be with you till the end.

v(^^,)

Haha.. I know it sounds ugly n looks weird.. (hey tebalik! haha..sengaja..) but atleast it came from deep inside my heart.. LOL pelik! people always say, "xpayah la igt2 ba Bet.." but I can't!! owh Lord..huhu.. I know this is wrong n I'm not suppose to do this.. even mummy also larang me thinking about it anymore but again I cannot n I don't know why.. as you can read in the last paragraph there, I'm still hoping.. hoping for pun xtau lah.. gila.. urmm about that empty space, yg tu fill up sendiri ek.. mna yg tau tu, tau lah..kalo x, bleh la isi ngan nama sapa2.. clues has been given dlm tiap ayat perenggan akhir tu.. mesti la nak rhyme kan.. xrhyme xbest lah dgr.. hehehe.. adoi2.. enough2~!!

Hurmm..next week start study week dah..rasanya, hostel pun akan mula sunyi cuz ramai students yg balik kg masing2.. bg yg balik, take care n sampai umah jgn lupa study.. yg tgl kat hostel je jum kita study sambil tgk muvie? eh, boleh ke mcm tu (style Upin Ipin)?? hehehe.. mcm mna pun cara kita study, yg penting study la k.. jgn esok exam bru nak buka buku yg setebal kamus dewan tu.. haha.. till then guys.. Ciao~!

No comments:

Post a Comment