Followers

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Stories to Tell

A month past by and this blog isn't updated since.. huhu~ sibuk sgt ler tu agaknya.. wek! There's been so many things happened but I don't have time to open this n type them all..hehe.. but hey, jum crita2..

ok..first, after sy join MCB, sy join Persatuan Anak-anak Sarawak (Perkasa) punya team tarian plak buat per4mance masa dinner dorg. d makeup was awesome but my dance was terrible.. all d steps was quite simple but ermm lack of practice maybe? hurm..xsah kalo xda pix kan? haha so here they r...

just the dancers.. ^^,

See how pretty we r? ngee~ I don't have any pix of d whole group, so ni ja la k... allritey~ next, got to involve in dancing per4mance again..this time for Easter Celebration (The Second Chance) in USM..date 25th March.. I luv it cuz I gotta dance with all my favorite pretty girls.. and they are Cicie, Vera, Ling, Dura, Farah and Elo.. and again these r pix of us.. haha..


Yeah..that's it..d other pix u can view here --> http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=281037&id=688564295 Thanx Gene Harn for all d pictures!

hahaha~ "kalo update blog, teda crita lain kah?" some of u might say..but pa lg mo crita kan... tu yg paling fresh d ingatan.. hehe.. okay, so my next story is our CLC Omega Night.. baru jg yg minggu lepas on April Fool.. hahaha~ kebetulan plak kena that day.. Everything was ok..and this time different from last Omega Nite, the Catholic Undergraduate Society (CUS) was with us. I'm incharge of the deco part with Ribi but I don't really contributed much.. ckit2 jak
tolong2 here n there.. so here's part of the result of our deco..


It was all fine but d food's not enough for all of us.. upz, isn't that suppose to be a secret? huhu~ nOo...but I don't really care actually. As long as people enjoyed n blessed through that event, that's more than good enough for me..

Okay..so I think that's it for now..xda sudah mo d crita..hehe.. my upcoming events will be Easter at EPCC on 24th April, got to perform a silent sketch and on 30th April, another Worthy is the Lamb dance and the silent sketch for d second time at Gawai Kaamatan at Seberang Prai. So, my study time and my practice time should be balanced for next week (it's study week for us here in USM. I'll be practicing sketch at week day nights n on weekend nights my dance group need me. whoa~! I don't know if I can make it, but I'll be strong cuz God's there with me.. (^^,)b

So till then guys.. take care n be blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment